1994 Lexus Es300

OK so i have a 1994 Lexus Es300 Black. Tan interior. with 220k miles on it. i bought this last year with 169 thousand miles on it yeah i drive alot from back to vegas to oregon and california... i keep up with the transmission oil changes. since i purchased i had to get new axles,shocks and struts all the way around. new tires fix 2 doors (plastic clips were cracked) the back windows will not roll up or down....(still) so just about 2 weeks ago i was driving and i heard a wining noise from the engine all of the sudden i can full press down on the gas and my RPMs dont go up that quickly like im in Nutrual and cant move but it moves slowly about 15mph.. i looked at my gauges and noticed my temperture rising so i pulled into a parking lot and turned it off it was about 3/4 to Hot. i got water and put it into the radiator turned my car on after i let it cool down. i couldnt reverse out of the stall. reverse went forward like it was in drive. so here is a list of problems. of the car.

-Reverse gear is like *(Drive)

-Transmission problem?????

-one of the radiator lines are leaking

-back windows wont roll down

-gauges down light up (tack)

-loss of power i have a camry (97) with the same engine has alot more power

-over heats due to no coolant ( i have to fill it up everytime i stop somewhere)

things i have done

- Oil change every 8000-10000 miles (Amsoil) synthetic They say to change 1 time a year for 15k miles

- trasmission every 15k

- Clarion dvd 765vx

- Kicker l5 12"

- 1200w sony amp

OK so i have a 1994 Lexus Es300 Black. Tan interior. with 220k miles on it. i bought this last year with 169 thousand miles on it yeah i drive alot from back to vegas to oregon and california... i keep up with the transmission oil changes. since i purchased i had to get new axles,shocks and struts all the way around. new tires fix 2 doors (plastic clips were cracked) the back windows will not roll up or down....(still) so just about 2 weeks ago i was driving and i heard a wining noise from the engine all of the sudden i can full press down on the gas and my RPMs dont go up that quickly like im in Nutrual and cant move but it moves slowly about 15mph.. i looked at my gauges and noticed my temperture rising so i pulled into a parking lot and turned it off it was about 3/4 to Hot. i got water and put it into the radiator turned my car on after i let it cool down. i couldnt reverse out of the stall. reverse went forward like it was in drive. so here is a list of problems. of the car.

-Reverse gear is like *(Drive)

-Transmission problem?????

-one of the radiator lines are leaking

-back windows wont roll down

-gauges down light up (tack)

-loss of power i have a camry (97) with the same engine has alot more power

-over heats due to no coolant ( i have to fill it up everytime i stop somewhere)

things i have done

- Oil change every 8000-10000 miles (Amsoil) synthetic They say to change 1 time a year for 15k miles

- trasmission every 15k

- Clarion dvd 765vx

- Kicker l5 12"

- 1200w sony amp

After the rad, check in with Sean at Ger Brock Performance in Portland Oregon. He can fix ANYTHING on the older Lexus ES at a fraction of the cost of elsewhere. The guy is very very good.

rosie

do you guys think that the tranny went on it? i really feel like leaving it somewhere and letting someone steal it! after i put full coverage on it! haha anyways all that aside. it has quite a bit of repairs needed is it worth it? to fix anything?