Wanted:1999 Gs300 Technical Service Manual

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I have been looking for a way to share my PDF manuals all day. The size of the zipped file is 18 mb, 1111 pages long. I set up an account on DropSend.

You do not need an account on Drop Send. It will email you a link and you can upload it. Cool site to check out. So anyone who want's a copy,

just send me an email to Lexman96 with your home email and I will have DropSend send you the link.

Good Luck.

Hey LexMan96, I'd like a copy. It will work on a 1999 GS300, right?

cliffynator@yahoo.com

We need someone from the advertising agency that designs and produces Lexus printed materials to go to the CD/DVD archives and find the original layout files (probably QuarkXPress if they are vintage 1999) and generate some nice PDFs for this message board of the technical manuals ("shop manuals", what have you) that the mechanics refer to when they are using them for guidance in taking something apart (like an engine or an electric window). You don't want to have to get these from scans of the printed pages of an actual book; the files would be astronomically huge. That's why we need the source layout files. C'mon! we know you are out there. Do this for us! (send me a private email if you need technical support for this process).

I have a set I purchased online last year. I use them on my 2001 GS300. They are dated for a 2000. The size of the pdf after I zip it is 18MB.

This web site will only handle 2mb. How can I get you a copy or post it for free.

Well, I have been looking for a way to share my PDF manuals all day. The size of the zipped file is 18 mb, 1111 pages long. I set up an account on DropSend.

You do not need an account on Drop Send. It will email you a link and you can upload it. Cool site to check out. So anyone who want's a copy,

just send me an email to Lexman96 with your home email and I will have DropSend send you the link.

Good Luck.

Hi, is it still possible to send me a link to access the service manual of the GS300? Thank you. email: e_motion@sapo.pt

We need someone from the advertising agency that designs and produces Lexus printed materials to go to the CD/DVD archives and find the original layout files (probably QuarkXPress if they are vintage 1999) and generate some nice PDFs for this message board of the technical manuals ("shop manuals", what have you) that the mechanics refer to when they are using them for guidance in taking something apart (like an engine or an electric window). You don't want to have to get these from scans of the printed pages of an actual book; the files would be astronomically huge. That's why we need the source layout files. C'mon! we know you are out there. Do this for us! (send me a private email if you need technical support for this process).

I have a set I purchased online last year. I use them on my 2001 GS300. They are dated for a 2000. The size of the pdf after I zip it is 18MB.

This web site will only handle 2mb. How can I get you a copy or post it for free.

I too am interested in obtaining a copy. I have a 1999 GS 300.

ehalc1@aol.com

thx

• 4 weeks later...

Good Luck.

LEXMAN,

CAN YOU SEND ME A COPY TO BLAISEGPRO@AOL.COM,

THANK YOU! AWESOME.......

Good Luck.

May I please have a copy of your manual for the 1999 GS300. My e mail is oakalija8@yahoo.com

• 2 months later...