Gps Dvd Upgrade - Reasonable Price

LC6529

I'm interested in the gen 3, I have a 2002 sc430, will this work for my vehicle? Thanks in advance, JP

I have the latest 7.1 DVD navigation disc for Generation 2 and Generation 3 Lexus navigation. Please private message me or send me an email if you're interested. I test all my discs before shipping and offer a refund/exchange should there ever be a problem.

I have the latest 7.1 DVD navigation disc for Generation 4 Lexus navigation. Please private message me or send me an email if you're interested. I test all my discs before shipping and offer a refund/exchange should there ever be a problem.

Here is a thread listing which Lexus car is which Generation navigation:

http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...c=45706&hl=

I WAS TOLD that for some reason - - the 2002 Lexus sc430 nav can only read original disks and not the burned copies??? ANYONE Have success with a copy DVD ???

I'm interested in the gen 3, I have a 2002 sc430, will this work for my vehicle? Thanks in advance, JP

I have the latest 7.1 DVD navigation disc for Generation 2 and Generation 3 Lexus navigation. Please private message me or send me an email if you're interested. I test all my discs before shipping and offer a refund/exchange should there ever be a problem.

I have the latest 7.1 DVD navigation disc for Generation 4 Lexus navigation. Please private message me or send me an email if you're interested. I test all my discs before shipping and offer a refund/exchange should there ever be a problem.

I have a 2005 ls430 & am interested in your gen 4 7.1 gps. please respond with price and availability.

Thanks, John

• 1 month later...

I have a OEM Gen 2/3 version 7.1 disc for sale. $200 shipped.

According to compatibility charts it's designed for the following Lexus & Toyota vehicles

Lexus................................................................Toyota

01 - 03: ES300 / ES330....................................02-04 4RUNNER

01-05 GS300 / GS430.....................................02-07 AVALON

03-04 GX470..................................................02-03 CAMRY

02-05 IS300...............................................01-03 LANDCRUISER

01-04 LS430......................................................03-04 MATRIX

01-03 LX470.......................................................01-03 PRIUS

01-04 RX300 / RX330..........................................02-04 SIENNA

02-04 SC430

• 1 month later...
I have a 2005 RX and was told that is a Gen 4 Nav. System. I am looking for an upgrade to include Hawaii. Would your Gen. 4 units include Hawaii? And what is the procedure in installing a upgrade? Can I do it or must I take it to the dealer? Any information would be appreciated You can e mail me at ssfsoap@aol.com

Thanks

Les

Hi Les,

Yes, you are correct and have a Generation 4 navigation unit. The upgrade procedure if very simple and basically consists of removing the old DVD and installing the new DVD, and then waiting as it updates the software on the navigation unit.

Unfortunately, the only disc to contain Hawaii information is the Generation 5 7.1 navigation disc and hard drive based navigation units.

I have a 2005 RX and was told that is a Gen 4 Nav. System. I am looking for an upgrade to include Hawaii. Would your Gen. 4 units include Hawaii? And what is the procedure in installing a upgrade? Can I do it or must I take it to the dealer? Any information would be appreciated You can e mail me at ssfsoap@aol.com

Thanks

Les

Hi Les,

Yes, you are correct and have a Generation 4 navigation unit. The upgrade procedure if very simple and basically consists of removing the old DVD and installing the new DVD, and then waiting as it updates the software on the navigation unit.

Unfortunately, the only disc to contain Hawaii information is the Generation 5 7.1 navigation disc and hard drive based navigation units.

If you have an older lexus, (2002 SC430) will it accept any of the newer version disks such as the 7.1 Gen 5?

• 11 months later...

• 1 month later...

• 2 weeks later...

• 1 year later...

Hopefully you will find this post even though it is well past your posting date.

I also have a 2006 GS300 and the GPS is badly out of date. The link to find out which base system my GS has no longer works, but think you have upgrades which would also work in my car.

Can you still help and how can I get in touch with you.

Thanks in advance!

• 5 weeks later...

Guys:

I've just noticed Sewellparts.com is selling the Sat. Nav. discs for $169 for the gen 2 and 3 SC430. I'll ask management to push for deeper discounts so that we can actually afford the parts.

I understand paying for new upgrades can add up but please understand we're driving Lexi cars, a luxury brand, so you may end-up paying a bit more than a Toyota. think of it this way, you could own a BMW or Benz and pay double what we normally pay. :cheers: