Check Engine Light
Posted 23 August 2006 - 01:52 AM
Have something to contribute?
Sign in or register to start a topic...
Posted 23 August 2006 - 06:18 AM
System Vent Control Malfunction. Here is a list of possible causes:
- Vacuum hose cracked, holed blocked, damaged or disconnected
- Fuel tank cap incorrectly installed
- Fuel tank cap cracked or damaged
- Open or short in vapor pressure sensor circuit
- Vapor pressure sensor
- Open or short in VSV circuit for EVAP
- VSV for EVAP
- Open or short in VSV circuit for CCV
- VSV for CCV
- Open or short in VSV circuit for pressure switching valve
- VSV for pressure switching valve
- Fuel tank cracked, holed or damaged
- Charcoal canister cracked, holed or damaged
- Fuel tank over fill check valve cracked or damaged
I would definitely get the charcoal canister checked out since I had a similar problem with my '01 ES, but check all of the other parts listed.
Posted 17 February 2009 - 01:15 PM
Posted 04 February 2010 - 04:39 PM
Not what you're looking for?
Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have