The Highest Mileage Gs400 Out There?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
My 98' GS300 has 131k....Im thinking it could run for 300k>

From what I hear the 7 series have a lot of problems...I know someone with a 740 i and they recently put about two grand into it...no, thanks. My '99 GS400 has almost 147,000 miles on it and the only thing I've had to replace is the accelerator sensor. Other than that, this car is awesome. :D

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My 1998 GS 400 has 89,600, runs like new; best car I've ever owned. Never used in winter (Buffalo, NY)..91 octane gas only, regular 10W 50 oil at 3,000 mi oil changes, averages 22 to 24 miles per gallon, monster power and performance. Much better quality than my Canada built 2004 RX 330.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My 2004 gs430 had 80k miles on roughy traffics of LA. Change oil (mobil1) every 6k miles at local walmart. No need to bother with dealer n maintenance schedule bcuz my maxima 1996 had same routine of oil change every 6k miles it already locked 230k miles n still run like it has under 50k miles. These cars made in japan. That makes big different. Lifetime wheels aligment provided by firestone also help the tires last longer.

• 1 month later...

1999 GS400 173k and runs like a friggin' monster still. Usual maintenance....did put catalytic convertors on it 6-7k ago. I have owned upwards of 60-70 cars at the age of 35 and this has been the best of all of them for all aorund greatness. COmfortable, fast, reliable, fuel efficient for it's size....fun to modify too.

1998 GS 400 Black on Tan with Lexus chrome 17" Bridgestone Potenza and winter black aluminum 17" Goodyear Alpine dedicated tires. Clock reads 316,689 kms here in Toronto Canada. Bought used at 280,000 km three years ago for 7,000. Best money I have ever spent. I will never own any other car than Lexus from now on. Car is perfect outside/inside and a pleasure to drive and own. Oil is changed every 5,000 km with synthetic and repairs have been limited to only normal wear items i.e. brake components, tires, wipers etc. What a well designed built car this is. Lots of power still at 300,000 + and whisper quiet inside and out. No rattles, ticking, or other age expected noises you would have with North American built at this point in a cars life. Speaks volumes. I will own this car so long as maintenance costs are limited to normal wear items. I expect another 10 years and double the current mileage would not be hard to realize.

tjsss

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

1998 GS400 with 186,500 as of yesterday..brought it with 110,00 on the dash..change the plugs, trans fluid, oil, filter, brake fluid...since i had it..new starter and new plugs a week ago and one of the solenoids. I didn't have to change the plugs they where burning great...Mobile 1 Full Synthetic Extended Life with a Mobile 1 filter...K&N air filter

• 3 weeks later...