Aftermarket Nav In 2004 Rx330

DW,

How did you get the part # (Metra 70-8113) for the wiring harness adapter? I look everywhere and I can't find one that specifically for 04' RX330 or newer.

Sang

Sang:

I actually stopped by another Circuit City prior to getting my AVIC-Z1 installed. The installer I talked had previously installed a unit and knew what type of harness I would need. I also read a couple posting at http://www.avic411.com that indicated I would need the Metra 70-8113 if I wanted to use a harness verse splicing and soldering the unit to the car's wiring system.

DW...

JC!

Yo man. I just got my double din faceplate from autonetperformance aka your contact. Another quick question for you if you don't mind. Looking at the plate in the middle I see it is removable. Was there any cutting on the new faceplate? Or does the Z1 fit right in? The opening of the new faceplate looks a little bigger than a dual din opening. Am I just seeing things?

I just found out that you can not use the factory amp because the factory amp use some kind of signal (not reg RCA cable signal). Guess I will have to upgarde to a better amp.

Oh, the VSS wire is behing the Inst. Cluster.

JC!

Yo man. I just got my double din faceplate from autonetperformance aka your contact. Another quick question for you if you don't mind. Looking at the plate in the middle I see it is removable. Was there any cutting on the new faceplate? Or does the Z1 fit right in? The opening of the new faceplate looks a little bigger than a dual din opening. Am I just seeing things?

Just wondering if you could let me know how or who to contact about getting a double din faceplate from autonetperformance. I saw the ebay auction mentioned earlier in this thread and the guy said he doesn't have any right now so I was hoping you could hook me up with your guy at autonetperformance...any contact info such as email or phone number would be helpful. Planning on doing the Eclipse AVN7000 and my guy said it shouldn't be very hard to wire, but needs the double din faceplate to make the install clean.

Thanks.

post-30828-1159044378_thumb.jpg