Water Pump Leaking

nc211

conclusion....it was the thermostat housing seal, again. it was leaking from the back, down the backside of the front of the engine, through the grooves. when it was fixed before, it was fixed with an adhesive to the original seal, which didn't hold. new seal on there now....$217. THANK GOD it wasn't the water pump after all. I just got my heating bill today "natural gas"...how much can you get for a pint of blood again?

I would replace the Radiator cap if you have never done that. Maybe it is malfunctioning, because nobody tests the pressure of it, to know if it is within limits. Maybe that is what is causing the troubles. I own a nissan and the cap went bad causing the radiator to blow up on a vehicle with less than 50,000 miles. Replaced it after the dealer replaced the radiator, but would not replace that cap, had no more problems. It can be bought aftermarket from stan, which in many cases is OEM brand, or your friendly Lex dealer.

C. PR

Funny you mentioned that...I think he (The Priest) got ten to twenty or paid two million to (CAPT) Cats Are People Too..LOL..The cat seems okay..and I use that with caution..He does act funny in the litter pan..ever since, now that you mention it. Can't quite explain it other than he sits rather than squats for extended periods. ;)