Why Did You First Come To Lexus Owners Club ?

SKperformance

I found the LOC because I .......  

193 members have voted

1. 1. was looking for a

• New Lexus
    • Used Lexus
    • performance upgrades
    • maintenance tutorials
    • troubleshooting a problem with your Lexus
    • Upcoming new Lexus vehicles
    • dealership reviews
    • new or used parts
    • other

On 2/18/2006 at 4:42 AM, SKperformance said:

As usual i am always wondering about things and today it is what brought you to the LOC community .

Did you hear about us through word of mouth , Google or another search engine or another Lexus club?

Word of Mouth, just bought a used Lexus and this is the right place for me, where we have people discussing something in my concern. We have very few Lexus LS400 here in Nairobi, so this is the closest i can get to discussing the car with other similar owners

• Like 1

Recently I just bought 2006 RX330 at 74K miles and I love the car. Being aware that down the road every cars need some maintenance is the very reason I joined the club LOC which so far I am completely satisfied of comments from its members. You guys are great more than any other auto groups. Thanks

• 1 month later...

Hi guys, I've had my Lexus ls460 for 3 days and I bought it used.  I like the car very much and I'm happy and blessed to be a Lexus owner.  Lot of questions like where to get good maintenance without having to donate a kidney?  I live in Kansas.

880598815.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Bought a new 2017 ES 350, very difficult to follow the manual concerning all the options. salesman quite one week after I bought the car! need help

• 3 weeks later...

As usual i am always wondering about things and today it is what brought you to the LOC community .

Did you hear about us through word of mouth , Google or another search engine or another Lexus club?

From a Club Lexus member

Forums

News

Membership