Why Did You First Come To Lexus Owners Club ?

SKperformance

I found the LOC because I .......  

193 members have voted

1. 1. was looking for a

• New Lexus
    • Used Lexus
    • performance upgrades
    • maintenance tutorials
    • troubleshooting a problem with your Lexus
    • Upcoming new Lexus vehicles
    • dealership reviews
    • new or used parts
    • other

I came here years ago looking for some answers to some performance problems my old Lexus was having, stopped coming after about a year of use, got curious the other day and decided to check out what had become of my old Lexus forum site and wow, everything looks great, like an entire new site, with a lot of my old friends from "back in the day" still kicking around on here.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

I had a great business year and decided to celebrate by buying myself a new car. The first car I looked at was a red IS250 with parchment interior even though I thought I should get something practical like a hybrid. Four months later after looking at every car under the sun, I walked into the dealership and bought my red IS250. I've never loved a car so much. I am a Lexus babe for life.

Hi Rebecca and welcome to the Club !

Well, luckily, you missed the fall vaccination drive to prevent us from making impractical decisions, but save us from missing one of the great joys in life. The Lexus IS250 wraps itself around you, and responds to your commands like an extension of your thoughts.

Enjoy, and continue to let us know how your affair is developing. Check out and post in the IS250 forum to meet other IS lovers.

Paul

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

when i forst bought the car i told myself that i wasnt gonna modify the car in any way.. after some time i decided to see what was out there for parts.. damn mod bug is starting to hit again

• 4 months later...

So I wouldn't have to read my owners manual. ;)

J/K, I wanted to be able to chat with others that love thier Lexus like I love mine. I have learned some good stuff, and had a few laughs.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I couldn't find an explanation for the Hamster wheel sound coming from the air vent in my RX. For some reason Googling 'Hamster wheel sound in Lexus air vent' didn't yield any solutions. So I came here to ask the folks around here.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

• 1 year later...
On 2/17/2006 at 6:42 PM, SKperformance said:

As usual i am always wondering about things and today it is what brought you to the LOC community .

Did you hear about us through word of mouth , Google or another search engine or another Lexus club?

found you on the internet

Looking for a nice SUV to retire with - within a budget. Thought I was looking at a old Mercury Tribute - bad eyesight I guess. But it was a 2002 Lexus RX300 - nicest car Ive owned since my Metro Vanden Plas (Im a Brit) and that was a long time ago. Ive just had it for 5 weeks - thank goodness it really was 2 careful owners. It is a fantastic car, sometimes I just sit in it, on the driveway. And why this site, you've got some guys who really know their stuff and seem friendly and polite. The maintenance details are good.

I found this site in my search to find out more about the 2002 RX300 I picked up the other day for $2,700.

Very helpful people here!

Love this site!!!

• 3 weeks later...

IMG_20170413_100854.thumb.jpg.7cdb522a273d2af33b2f413435b7bbfb.jpg

Just purchased a 2012 GX460 wanted to learn more about it and what experiences other owners have had.  Named him Leo as he drives like a big cat

Edited by JiminOhio
add pic

Forums

News

Membership