Is350/250 Owners Manual

• 2 weeks later...
Just getting started uploading files.

bartkat, You Rock :cheers:

All done. I think. :D

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :D

Look at the # of downloads here, Members are definetly using this. We need member participation on this so we can have all the current manuals that www.lexus.com has to offer. Sure would appreciate some help on this guys/gals. :cheers:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

IS350/250 OWNERS MANUAL (PDF FILES)

Thanks so much for posting the manual. My 250 is on order and I couldn't wait to start learning about it. I don't think you posted Section IV of the Nav System manual. Do you have that available? Thanks again!

Thanks so much for posting the manual. My 250 is on order and I couldn't wait to start learning about it. I don't think you posted Section IV of the Nav System manual. Do you have that available? Thanks again!

What's in section IV? I can try to look it up.

I really don't know what is in that section. I just printed everything that said "Nav" from your pdfs above and Section IV was not there.

I really don't know what is in that section. I just printed everything that said "Nav" from your pdfs above and Section IV was not there.

Ok. Here it is. Section IV Nav advanced functions.

ManualDoc_Section_IV.pdf

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

when i try to view the pdf files i get this message and i went to the help topics but i cant find anythin that tells me why this happens... can anyone help me out pls????

Board Message

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...