Greets

Hi all,

Just stumbled on this forum...hopefully will be posting here regularly as time goes on. I used to be an active member in the Supra Owners Group, but that was some time ago. Just wanted to introduce myself and my associated car(s). Purchased a '98 GS4 recently, and I love it to death. So far, all I've got into it is a first gen Millen intake, and aftermarket 17" chrome wheels and tires. And the requisite shop manuals...

'03 taillights and grille have been ordered, and Eibachs will be next, most likely.

Good to be here, intend to learn a few things, and hopefully give some back too.

Regards,

-Gene

• 1 year later...
Hi all,

Just stumbled on this forum...hopefully will be posting here regularly as time goes on. I used to be an active member in the Supra Owners Group, but that was some time ago. Just wanted to introduce myself and my associated car(s). Purchased a '98 GS4 recently, and I love it to death. So far, all I've got into it is a first gen Millen intake, and aftermarket 17" chrome wheels and tires. And the requisite shop manuals...

'03 taillights and grille have been ordered, and Eibachs will be next, most likely.

Good to be here, intend to learn a few things, and hopefully give some back too.

Regards,

-Gene

welcome to the club... lexus is one of the most prestiges and elite cars out on the streets and market.