Sc/soarer Bodykits...

The evolution and Origin kits look really nice and still stay pretty classy. I'm curious about finding a rear replacement that is less aggressive than most of these kits offer. What do you guys recommend for a rear skirt that doesn't look like it requires massive cannon-like exhausts :)

• 1 month later...

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

im not sure what the name of this front bumper is, but if anyone likes it let me know, cause im getting rid of it asap. its fiberglasss and fits pretty good. the front does have a little damage but was qouted 150 bucks to fix.

resize1.jpg

• 1 month later...
What kind of kit is this? And where I can buy one? I think they look sick. I got a 92 sc300 and Im just looking for a solid kit and this one caught my eye.

This is the Exclusive Kit...and EXACTLY what I plan on getting. Try here... http://www.l-tunedparts.com/product/?id=1600

REALLY classy and keeps the cleaner, solid nose versus the grille slot.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi there..I'm new to this site and have recently purchased my first V8 Sorer..This is my first car since 1988 that has cost me less then $10K. I recently owned BMW 525 M, Porsche 911 and Audi TT Q. I must say, I'm just so impressed with this car. I wanted something cheap (due to my many travels) and classy to get me from A to B, but I have never really considered a cheap Japanese import. When I first drove this car I instantly liked it. (I owned over 30 cars in my time). I have driven this car up to Brisbane (I live in Sydney) to fit a new Body kit I bought on Ebay..My Advice is stay away from cheap imitations Ebay body kits. If you have an eye for detail and you don’t want gaps and badly fitting moulds don’t look at seller rating, as this DOES NOT tell you how the job looked and fitted and $$ at the end.. I'm lucky I have a good fibreglass guy working on the car, because the kit was just a mess..If I get some time, I will post pics later.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
I want to upgrade my 1992 SC300 body just on the valences (side skirts). I want something that will make the car look a little more aggressive, but not too much. Basically something with a very subtle change.

Do the late model SC400's (say the last year, 2000) have different side skirts than the SC300? Are they the same on both the 300's and 400's from 1997 forward? Or did they continue to make changes later?

If not, the Kaminari almost look stock in all the pictures I've seen. Perhaps that's an option?

Comments, advice would be welcome.

Thanks.

I have a stock body kit from a 97' sc300 for sale right now on E-BAY for a $500 reserve ITEM#220254689643 ir you're intrested.

• 2 months later...
What kit is this and where can I find it? Not sure if it was posted in this thread already because most of the pics arent showing up for whatever reason.

Thanks!

That's a VERY nice body kit. Nothing too over the top. PERFECT. If you find out what the name is and where to buy it online, let me know. Thanks

What kit is this and where can I find it? Not sure if it was posted in this thread already because most of the pics arent showing up for whatever reason.

Thanks!

That's a VERY nice body kit. Nothing too over the top. PERFECT. If you find out what the name is and where to buy it online, let me know. Thanks

I have seen a few on ebay that are close but the side skirts stick out too far. I really want something streamlined that makes it appear stock but give it a meaner stance. The trouble after that is finding a nice set of wide wheels to match.

• 1 month later...
i like most kits out for the SC300 but the one that gets my eye the most is the D-MAX kit. it cheap and is simple.114_select_model_31products475800430promo_pic.gif104_select_model_31products1056514106promo_pic.gif

i love that D-Max body kit and I agree that most of the SC kits out there are pretty damn nice and classy

• 8 months later...
  • 8 months later...

this the auto couture kit.... shine makes a copy of this kit now..

Thanks!

• 10 months later...

Thanks!

I have seen a few on ebay that are close but the side skirts stick out too far. I really want something streamlined that makes it appear stock but give it a meaner stance. The trouble after that is finding a nice set of wide wheels to match.

that is the auto couture kit. they sale for $2200 i believe

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 9 years later...