Maintenance Manual

ihateduke

I purchased the 1999 RX300 Maintenance Manual from ebay a year or so ago for about $30. It did not have a table of contents, just a bunch of PDF files on a CD. I created a 34MB PDF file out of the content. It's over 1910 pages long. If the admins of this site would like a copy to post, I can set it up for you to download temporarily.

I purchased the 1999 RX300 Maintenance Manual from ebay a year or so ago for about $30.  It did not have a table of contents, just a bunch of PDF files on a CD.  I created a 34MB PDF file out of the content.  It's over 1910 pages long.  If the admins of this site would like a copy to post, I can set it up for you to download temporarily.

I am sure the official answer will be that this must be protected material at some level and can't be shared on a site like this. But if you can set it up for download and supply the link I would greatly appreciate it. (mnovak99@patmedia.net).

I just checked the original CD and it contains 80 PDF files. None of them have any sort of copyright information attached. However, it appears that someone simply created their own copy of this and sold it on Ebay. Because of the large size, it may be smarter to post the files individually. After they get posted somewhere, I can work with someone to get them combined however they see fit. I do have Adobe Acrobat.

I attached one file to this message as an example of what I have.

ANTILO_1.PDF

It would really be nice if someone could post that material. I need it to check out to try and address the P0446 code that is related to the charcoal cannister ( of which I do not know where it is)

Please post if you can this repair manual. I also have a RX 300 99 model.

It would really be nice if someone could post that material.  I need it to check out to try and address the P0446 code that is related to the charcoal cannister ( of which I do not know where it is)

Please post if you can this repair manual.  I also have a RX 300 99 model.

What did the administrator say about you posting the manual? Please do if it is allowable.

Geno K

:P

I sent him the files and he was going to investigate the rest.  Email me @ cjw@unc.edu when you get a chance.  I don't have permissions to email you via the forum.

we just purchased an used RX300 and luckly find this club. Just want to say Hi to everybody here. And also ask wheather we can get the Maintenance Manual. Please post it or tell me how i can get it.

thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
Does anyone have any webspace where we could host a 25MB-30MB file?  If so, let me know and I will get them to you.

Sorry I don't have the hosting space, but I just had to say how much I enjoy your nickname!

Go Heels! Beat Dook (and everyone else!) :D

I think it was much easy for you send the Manuel PDF through MSN messenger. It is free to register. The mailbox is big enough(250MB) for you receive the 30Mb mail. More Importently you can send any files to people in your contact list as long as you are both on line. I am always on line. My MSN email address was bean_adela@hotmail.com. you can add me in your contact list and send me the Manuel PDF file if you would lilke to share it to us.

Thanks , by the way, I like your nickname either!

There is also an official Toyota resource that will supply you with anything ever published about your vehicle. They have a system online at http://techinfo.lexus.com. You can buy a 24-hr subscription for $10 and download all the info you want. I did it for my 91 LS400 and got more info than I'll ever need I'm sure.

• 1 year later...

I purchased the 1999 RX300 Maintenance Manual from ebay a year or so ago for about $30. It did not have a table of contents, just a bunch of PDF files on a CD. I created a 34MB PDF file out of the content. It's over 1910 pages long. If the admins of this site would like a copy to post, I can set it up for you to download temporarily.

Hopefully someone will allow you to post this so that we can access certain pages. Does your CD show any photos of the transfer case and differential? I am planning on changing the oil in them today or tomorrow.

Gart

Hopefully someone will allow you to post this so that we can access certain pages. Does your CD show any photos of the transfer case and differential? I am planning on changing the oil in them today or tomorrow.

Gart

With all the posts with pieces of manuals, I don't see why one couldn't post the entire manual.

With all the money spent to get one of these cars I don't see why people can't spend $10 and some time on the techinfo.lexus.com and get the manual.

Flame away!

With all the money spent to get one of these cars I don't see why people can't spend $10 and some time on the techinfo.lexus.com and get the manual.

Flame away!

No flame here, Sorry :D What's the difference ? Geezzzzz !!!!

If you have a spare moment, I would appreciate a copy, my mail can handle it no problem. :)

sabre223@bellsouth.net

COZ ........ "get over it dude" <_<

Thank you very much for time and effort. :cheers: