2jzgtte In Sc300

2.2crx

who had it done and where. Also were NOT to go.

i had an H22 CRX, sold it and leave for boot camp for the Coast Gaurd tomorrow.

i will need a new car and got tired of no interior hondas and want to step up to Lexus Luxury. all info will be greatly apreciated. i am sure i am not the only one to ask this question but i did not see a "search" function to try and find it.

• 3 months later...

GO to SP-power.com For SP engineering. They do a very detailed swap for 15G's that guarantee's 450 reliable horses. THey have been featured in many magazines. They are in the City of industry, CA. There is another shop in FLorida. If you do a search on Swaps you'll find it. :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

There's a member on clublexus, but the name Phil who wrote a how to on converting over to a TT,

the manin thing he has is the wiring diagram, that's pretty helpful for witing up the 2jzgte to the sc300

2.2crx:

you best bet is to had a NA-T kit

the NA-T supra's run pretty well some up to 600hp

so there's really no need to swap out the entire motor.

the 2JZ-GE is a pretty solid motor itself, only thing missing is the oil squiters used to cool the cylinders (but thats over kill in the GTE motor)

• 7 months later...
There's a member on clublexus, but the name Phil who  wrote a how to on converting over to a TT,

the manin thing he has is the wiring diagram, that's pretty helpful for witing up the 2jzgte to the sc300

2.2crx:

the 2JZ-GE is a pretty solid motor itself, only thing missing is the oil squiters used to cool the cylinders (but thats over kill in the GTE motor)

The guide won't work on a 97up. But you should be fine on other years. The GTE swap is spendy but I think its the right way to go. If your looking to make 450 to 500hp the NA-T right is a cheaper and easier alternative.

Mike

• 1 month later...
There's a member on clublexus, but the name Phil who  wrote a how to on converting over to a TT,

2.2crx:

The guide won't work on a 97up. But you should be fine on other years. The GTE swap is spendy but I think its the right way to go. If your looking to make 450 to 500hp the NA-T right is a cheaper and easier alternative.

Mike

it sounds like it makes sense... but is there a reason why? why would the na-t only be good for 400-500hp?

2.2crx:

Mike

it sounds like it makes sense... but is there a reason why? why would the na-t only be good for 400-500hp?

You can make a NA-t run up to 900hp if you want. :) But I personally think that 500hp is the limit for a reliable daily driven NA-T. Anything after that, it makes sense to do the swap.

Mike